As promised, thoughts #131-#135 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
131. Idiots tend to suck all the oxygen out of a room.
132. Capital punishment will become a televised event with corporate sponsorship and a mascot.
133. Eventually, the mask always slips.
134. We all have virtually identical dreams and desires.
135. The average cable news team has the collective IQ of a rock.
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #136-#140
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved