As promised, thoughts #126-#130 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
126. Virtually any mixed drink is enhanced by a crappy cocktail umbrella.
127. Swing with a loved one in a hammock.
128. Love is never the same as the Idea of Love.
129. You can always say more; you can never say less.
130. As the world becomes more fractious, people will hunger for a symbol of connectivity.
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #131-#135
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved