As promised, thoughts #111-#115 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
111. When a woman says No she means NO. Unless she means something else.
112. Perhaps the most haunting word in any language is saudade: a Portuguese adjective for the nostalgic love that remains after one has left, or passed away.
113. For some people, slipping into a coma is an intellectual improvement.
114. Avoid any pudding made on British soil.
115. Most individuals are less real than the mirages they traverse.
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #116-#120
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved