As promised, thoughts #141-#145 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
141. Haines’ Futile Lane Switch Paradigm: no matter which traffic lane you switch into, your new lane will immediately force you to decelerate.
142. Profit from the wisdom of your elders.
143. Avoid people who routinely get stuck in revolving doors.
144. No diner is truly authentic unless three Greek brothers are yelling in the kitchen.
145. Any Bible can be improved with more pictures.
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #146-#150
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved