As promised, thoughts #101-#105 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
101. Most perversely-named professional athlete: NASCAR driver Dick Trickle.
102. While media throughput has progressed from the “last mile” (cable) to the “last inch” (the user keyboard/screen), it will eventually be reduced to “zero latency” as it is embedded in the human brain.
103. Haines’ Wicked Genie Law of AI: once the genie of Artificial Intelligence becomes self-aware (transcendence), it ain’t never going back in the bottle.
104. Most people dive into a gene pool and hit their heads on the concrete.
105. There may be an Afterlife… but it is not in New Jersey.
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #106-#110
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved