As promised, thoughts #16-#20 from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® . Enjoy.
16. I credit my creative mind with an overdose of preservatives as a child.
17. Nothing will depress one’s sense of grandeur more than gazing at Michelangelo’s David.
18. Never tailgate a car on the LIE with the bumper sticker: “Support Mental Health or I’ll Kill Ya!”
19. Though there are many shades of blue; only one, Dufy blue, is perfect.
20. Never walk closely behind people who smell like bacon
NEXT WEEK: Thoughts, #21-#25
All excerpts from The Way: A Path Through the Universe ∞® © Andrew Mark Haines. All rights reserved